Dr. Bhandari Ankush Kishor
Head And Neck Surgical Oncology
- Deoyani Multispeciality Hospital Plot No 121, Lane No 4, Dahanukar Colony, Kothrud, Pune
Dr. Bhandari Ankush Kishor Fellow in Head And Neck Surgical Oncology
FHNO (Fellow in Head And Neck Surgical Oncology)
Karnataka Cancer Institute and Research centre, Hubli.Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka
MDS (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
Bapuji Dental College & Hospital, Davangere.
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka
BDS College of Dental Sciences, Davangere.
Rajiv Gandhi University, Banglore, Karnataka.
THESIS : “ EFFECTIVENESS OF MANUAL DERMABRASION ON APPEARANCE OF SURGICAL SCARS IN ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY – A PROSPECTIVE RANDOMIZED OBSERVER-BLINDED STUDY.”
Paper Presentation Topic
“TUBERCULOSIS OF SUBMASSETERIC SPACE : UNCOMMON FEATURE OF COMMON DISEASE”
INFRAHYOID FLAP – A reliable option for reconstruction of medium sized oral cavity defects.
Poster Presentation Topic
“SURGICAL SCAR : A JOURNEY FROM WOMB TO TOMB”
“CERVICAL PLEXUS BLOCK- LOCAL ANSWER TO A GENERAL QUESTION”
LIST OF CONFERENCES / CONVENTIONS ATTENDED
- 16th Midterm Conference & 3rd Post Graduate conference of AOMSI – Help at Mount Abu Rajasthan.
- Maxillofacial surgical pathology and diagnosis – A confluence of the specialties at Davangere, Karnataka.
- 37th Annual National Conference of AOMSI – Help at HICC Hyderabad.
- 3rd Annual Conference of Karnataka State Chapter of AOMSI – Held at Manipal,
- Karnataka.1st Asian oral maxillofacial surgery PG convention – Held at Manglore , Karnataka.
- 38th Annual National Conference of AOMSI – Held at Bhuveneshwar, Odisha.
LIST OF WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
- Workshop on Research Methodology and Scientific Writing at Bapuji Dental College Davangere.
- III International Workshop on comprehensive management of oral cancer ORALONC -2013 at Hubli, Karnataka.
- NAM in Cleft pedodontics – hands-on course
- 1st place in Quiz Competition held at III International Workshop on comprehensive
- Management of oral cancer ORALONC-2013 at Hubli , Karnataka.
- 10th rank in RGUHS for MDS in oral and Maxillofacial surgery.
- Best outgoing post-graduate student from Department of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery 2015
- Pre conference course conducted at 6th annual conference of maharashtra state chapter of AOMSI on “ Cadaveric flap dissection course
- Observership in Mujumdar Shaw cancer hospital Unit of Narayana Hrudayalya
- Observership in Karnataka Cancer institute and Research centre, Hubli.
Surgical experience in
- Cancers of the oral and maxillofacial region
- Maxillofacial trauma
- Oral pathology
- Orthognathic surgery.
- TMJ surgery.
- Head & neck surgeries.
- Facial Aesthetic surgeries.
- Surgery for facial deformities
- Dental Surgeries.